What support will I get?
With the Brathay10in10 being recognised as one of the UK's leading endurance events it goes without saying that it's a significant challenge - even the fittest of athletes.
Our experience over 10 years of delivering the event has developed a model of support that offers the best chance of success for our runners.
Before the Event
During the lead up to the event, successful applicants will attend a weekend residential training event in January which will include information and advice on:
- sports therapy and injury prevention
- injury management and rehabilitation
- nutrition and hydration
- operational support and event logistics
- health and safety
- media support and social media
- fundraising support
- ....and practical and mental preparation to get you to the start line!
During the Event
During the event runners will benefit from:
- Road support around the course
- Daily sports massage, injury treatment and rehabilitation
- Specialist nutrition and hydration products
- Branded clothing and running shoes from ASICS
- SportIdent electronic timing system and daily online results service
- Daily media support to promote the 10in10 and fundraising campaigns
- UKAA race licence and insurance.